CANDY CANE PARK
A great 24 acre park in central Conroe to take your dog for a wonderful walk. The paved trails circle around the tennis courts, pavilions, and playgrounds.
Paved Trails: There is a 3/8 mile paved walking/hiking trail around the park.
Pet Friendly: On the south side of the park east of the basketball courts and near the restroom is a container for Mutt Mitts and a doggie water faucet.
The Park: There are two restroom facilities with water inside at the sinks plus the one water faucet for dogs. You will find plenty of parking around this park. Enjoy a picnic with the family and pooch. There are basketball courts with lights, 6 lighted tennis courts, a recreation area, fitness center, and swimming facilities.
There are lots areas to walk around and you can even take your dog over to view the Army Helicopter display at the VFW center.
- All Pets must be on leash (6 ft. or less)
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- No Weapons
- No Loud Music
- No Horses allowed
- No Camping
- No Dumping
- No person should harm wildlife
- No Vehicles allowed off Pavement
- Fires only on camp stove or BBQ pits
- No Fireworks or explosives
- No Glass Containers
- See all other park Rules
- Hours: Dawn to DuskWebsite: Candy Cane ParkDirections: 1204 Candy Cane Lane. Conroe, 77301 East of IH 45 and just north of Hwy 105 and south of Wilson RoadMap: Map