WIGGINS VILLAGE DOG PARK
This dog park is perfect for the dog that really wants some freedom to run – it is open and spacious. The dog park has one safety entry area. There are not a lot of amenities (no restrooms or lighting). There is a water hose inside the park area and one covered bench area. It is grassy though. The 8 acre park has a second fenced area which appears to be the regular park. I would caution letting your dogs off the leash in this 2nd park area – as this is public area. Best to stay inside the designated Dog Park. Mutt Mitts are available at the entrance to the dog park and a trash can is available inside the park.
Note: This park also doubles as a retention pond for the neighborhood – so after a rain it might be soggy; but otherwise the field looks pretty good for dog play. Also there is no shade. Plenty of parking on the gravel surface area.
- Users of this off leash park do so at their own risk
- Handlers are responsible for any injuries caused by the dogs under their control
- The Wiggins Village Off Leash Area is for dogs, their handlers, and those accompanying them. No other use allowed.
- All dogs must be leased when entering and leaving off leash area
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated and shall wear a visible dog license
- Dogs under 4 months of age and female dogs in heat are prohibited
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older
- Handlers must have dog leash in possession at all times
- Dogs must be removed from the off lease area immediately at the first sign of aggression
- Handlers must “Scoop the Poop” and dispose of waste designated containers
- No other Animals other than dogs are permitted
- Children must be supervised by parents or guardian
- All Food is prohibited both human and dog
- All other park rules apply
- No Alcohol, No Weapons, No Glass Containers or Excessive Noise
Hours: Dawn until Dusk
Website: City of Conroe Wiggins Village Dog Park
Directions: 565 Bryant Road, Conroe, TX 77303. East of IH 45 on Loop 336 North – Turn north on Hwy 75 (Frazier) – About 1 block – turn right on Bryant Road (directly across from new road (Brennan) intersecting into Frazier). Drive 1 block down past Trailer Homes and Industrial area. Entrance to park is on the right. There is a sign. Drive down to parking area. Great overview of the park.